Click to read Part 1 and Part 2.
The quest to see your dreams fulfilled continues in this DO SOMETHING initiative. And it’s time to ask yourself some questions. Do you have your DO SOMETHING notebook handy? Good. Because now you’re going to write down the answers to the following. No cheating. No skipping questions. No one-word responses. You have to be completely and totally honest with yourself or there’s no point in continuing.
Are you ready? Okay, go!
1. What are the obstacles that are preventing me from seeing my dreams come true?
2. What can I do to remove those obstacles?
3. What is holding me back from doing the things I want to do? Why?
4. What are my greatest fears?
5. What can I do to overcome those fears so they don’t control me anymore?
6. What is God doing in my life right now? Be specific.
7. What could God do in my life if I really allowed Him to work with me? Be specific.
8. How can I increase the value of the people in my circle of influence?
9. How can I make a positive difference for someone – a life-changing difference? Be specific.
10. What is my vision for my life? Be very, VERY specific!
The answers to these questions will be the springboard for moving ahead and seeing your dreams happen. If you’ve been honest and detailed in your responses, you’ll have a long list of DO SOMETHING’s to work with, and that’s exciting! The challenge is this: DO SOMETHING. Today. Even if it’s just one thing from your list. Pick one. Right now. Take a deep breath and give God something to work with.
God says in Jeremiah 29:11 –“I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (The Message)
One response to “Do Something – Part 3”
Pingback: Do Something – Part 2 | Inside the Writer