Who am I, you ask? Here is the no-frills summary:
– I am a follower of Jesus Christ, who knows all about me and saved me anyway.
– I have been happily married for 41 years. To the same man.
– I have four fantastic children, two equally fantastic children-in-law, and nine perfect grandchildren (seven of whom are boys!).
– I used to be a corporate workaholic.
– I owned a Christian bookstore for three years. The ideal business for an avid reader.
– I dislike housework, I cook when I have to, and my husband does the laundry.
– I’ve been a worship leader, a Sunday School teacher, a youth leader, a Bible study leader, a choir director, and pretty much everything else involved with the church.
– I am an electronics junkie. Really. This is a proven fact, given my computers, laptops, Blackberry, Android, iPod, tablet, PVR, DVR, Bluetooth, etc. A word of advice here: always make friends with the techies.
– Now I’m a writer.