Don’t you find that your list of favorite things changes as you chug along in your life? I do. So, on a completely random note, I will dedicate this, my 555th blog post, to my new list. Here it is, in no particular order.
1. Baby girls. Well one three-month-old named Adelaide.
2. Moleskine notebooks. This has made the list for years.
3. Acrylic artist paints. Oh, the possibilities.
4. Hamilton Beach BrewMaster. Makes a pot of coffee on one side and takes a K-cup on the other.
5. Downton Abbey Season 4. Except for Edna.
6. Monday night prayer meetings at the church.
7. Cooper’s grocery store in Chilliwack.
8. Samsung S4 Mini smart phone. But I still miss the Blackberry keyboard.
9. J.J. Abrams. Some of you will get it.
12. Bath & Body Works. All of it.
13. Wednesday morning bible studies with my friends.
14. Grandchildren. Lots of them.
15. Ice cream. Always on the list.
16. The view from my living room window.
17. God’s words.
18. Cheez Whiz. Even though there are those who claim it is not real food.
19. Crossword puzzles. The hard ones. Sometimes.
20. The ice maker/dispenser in my fridge. Best invention EVER!
Well, folks, that’s it for today. What’s on your list?