Thank you so much to Yellow Impressions for this Fabulous Blog Award nomination! You totally made my day.
In order to accept:
1. Post the rules on your blog (done).
2. Name 5 of your most fabulous moments (either in real life or in the blogosphere).
- The day I married my awesome husband almost 37 years ago!
- Salvation in Jesus Christ at age 15.
- This is actually four fabulous moments – the births of Julie-Anne, Michael, Jordan, and Kelsey.
- And this is actually seven fabulous moments – the births of Emily, Caleb, Joshua, Reece, Nikolas, Elijah, and Jairus.
- Winning first place in a fiction contest!
3. Name 5 things you love.
- My family.
- Being in “the zone” while writing.
- Driving through the mountains.
- Dairy Queen.
4. Name 5 things you hate.
- Spiders and bugs of any kind.
- Computer issues.
- Mint in anything but gum.
- Squishy parking lots.
- Road construction.
5. Pass the ribbon on to 5 bloggers and leave a comment notifying them of their win.
1. Know Your Why
2. Healing for the Nation
3. Blessed with a Star on the Forehead
4. Verbal Banter
5. Easy Going Country Lady
You need to check out these blogs!
If you received this award from me, here are your rules:
1) Copy and paste and conform to the rules above (or)
2) Toss the rules to the side of the road and do whatever you want with it!
2 responses to “Fabulous Blogger Award”
Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for putting an extra spring on my step today!! 🙂
Pingback: Awards, Awards, and more Awards! « Blessed with a Star on the Forehead