I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Lea at Sea. Thank you so much!
To accept this award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
I am going to leave the nominations to 7 this time around, but here are my nominations:
Blessed with a Star on the Forehead
7 Things About Me:
1 – I have two part time jobs. I’m a coffee shop manager and a branch office admin for an investment company.
2 – I buy so many books and my to read pile just keeps growing.
3 – I like to play computer games and have to limit myself to half an hour a day.
4 – I don’t like bananas.
5 – I am notorious for giving people nicknames.
6 – I used to play the piano quite well. Now there are two pianos in our house and I never play.
7 – I eat ice cubes.
4 responses to “One Lovely Blogger Award”
Congratulations, Wendy. Well deserved. I sincerely hope you win.
Rick, you are always so encouraging! Thank you.
Thanks for the nomination, Wendy… blessings!
Pingback: Awards, Awards, and more Awards! « Blessed with a Star on the Forehead