You may wonder what’s with the crazy bookstore lady who doesn’t blog for months and months and suddenly she is inundating you with daily posts. I have no excuse. And really, do I need one? Okay, okay. I’ll try to come up with a few reasons for my bloggy kind of mood.
1. It’s raining. Again. Although I’d much rather be snuggled under a warm blanket with a good book, I refuse to succumb and I blog to stay awake. Um . . .
2. It’s Spring Break. The very large private Christian school two blocks from my store that indirectly generates 75% of my business is closed for two weeks. I have time to blog. Good one, eh?
3. I just picked up an extra large coffee from the barista next door and I can’t do anything else until it’s gone. Yeah I know, that’s a feeble one.
4. I really should be working on filing 2010 tax returns, but blogging is so much more fun. Yup. Procrastination at its finest.
5. Well, I can’t really think of another excuse.