Yesterday my first baby turned 31 – oops, I mean it was her second anniversary being 29. Sorry, Julie! We celebrated with sushi and a good long chat with three (sometimes four) generations around the kitchen table. Hadn’t done that in a long time. The chat, I mean. We have sushi all the time . . . we do live in the land of the best sushi in the country after all. Anyway, it was an enjoyable evening. Hope you had fun, Jule!
Today I am unsettled, and perhaps a bit bored. I know what you’re going to say, Mom. “Stop being so restless!” How many times have I heard that in my life?
So, here’s my to do list for today:
1. Get the store’s tax stuff ready for filing. Nope, not in the mood for government forms.
2. Wash the dishes. Later.
3. Ship the leftover Valentine cards back to the supplier. That only takes 15 minutes.
4. Check everyone’s status on Facebook. Done.
5. Review tonight’s home group lesson. Did that 3 times already. I’m good to go.
6. Read Angela Hunt’s newest novel, “The Face”. Tempting.
7. Clean the east windows in the store from the outside. Maybe this afternoon when it’s warmer.
8. Pray. Already did, but I will again . . . and again! Always a good idea.
9. Write a note to Cris. Did that. Hi again, Cris!
10. Beat Jordan in Wordscraper. One down and we’re on another.
11. Start Wesley Duewel’s book “Revival Fire”. Hmmm. That has potential.
12. Sell $500 in merchandise. Yes, yes, and YES! I like that. Bring on the customers!
13. Meditate on Ephesians 6. How cool is that chapter?
14. Work on Clara Rose Bosworth’s story. Yep, gotta give that some more thought.
15. Read Sarita’s blog. Already done. I like the spackle story, Sarita!
There, I’ve share my random to do list.
Now I must get on with it.