One week to go, and this is my “to do” list:
– shovel the sidewalks and driveway after yesterday’s snowstorm. My car is completely buried. I think, however, that Jordan is planning to get out there soon and help me out.
– finish Christmas shopping for Wayne and Jordan – everyone else is done, hallelujah!
– make a grocery list for 4 family/church gatherings that I am either hosting or have to bring food to.
– cook whatever I can ahead of time for the above mentioned events.
– clean the house for the above mentioned events, although I may forego that because who cares anyway?
– make a final decision as to what the Boxing Week sales will be in the bookstore.
– pour myself a diet Coke and have a bubble bath.
Merry Week Before Christmas!