I woke up this morning with the best of intentions because I didn’t have to be at the store until 2:00 pm. I had a very long to-do list that included the usual things:
1. Dye my hair (got that done because the gray roots were becoming a little too noticeable).
2. Clean up the kitchen (nope, the dishes are still in the sink).
3. Start the laundry (actually forgot about that until I got home from work and Wayne informed me that the last load was in the dryer – wonderful husband – except that my favorite, nearly-new, 100% cotton, do-not-dry-in-the-dryer shirt was in that load. The shirt is now up for grabs for anyone who is a LOT smaller than me.).
4. Write 5,000 words on my NaNo novel (didn’t happen – good thing I have a husband-free weekend so I can catch up).
5. Send Jordan an email with all the information she needed to pick up the U-Haul truck she is moving with tomorrow (of all days for my internet to be down – had to go to the store at 9:30 am so I could send the email from there and ended up staying until we closed at 8:00 pm).
So much for to-do lists and mornings off.
2 responses to “To-Do Lists”
The list is always longer than the day. I think that’s a rule. Have a nice Friday. 🙂
I just make a mental list where everything is optional. (other than getting everyone fed and dressed and clean) Makes things easier. Although dying my hair is one of those that always gets done, too.