I woke up this morning with the best of intentions because I didn’t have to be at the store until 2:00 pm. I had a very long to-do list that included the usual things:
1. Dye my hair (got that done because the gray roots were becoming a little too noticeable).
2. Clean up the kitchen (nope, the dishes are still in the sink).
3. Start the laundry (actually forgot about that until I got home from work and Wayne informed me that the last load was in the dryer – wonderful husband – except that my favorite, nearly-new, 100% cotton, do-not-dry-in-the-dryer shirt was in that load. The shirt is now up for grabs for anyone who is a LOT smaller than me.).
4. Write 5,000 words on my NaNo novel (didn’t happen – good thing I have a husband-free weekend so I can catch up).
5. Send Jordan an email with all the information she needed to pick up the U-Haul truck she is moving with tomorrow (of all days for my internet to be down – had to go to the store at 9:30 am so I could send the email from there and ended up staying until we closed at 8:00 pm).
So much for to-do lists and mornings off.